The community outreach team delivers crime prevention, educational and victim services directly to Miami Dade’s residents, schools, faith, civic and neighborhood organizations and business groups. We are available seven days a week to provide access to these services throughout all of Miami Dade County.
Justice In Motion (J.I.M.)
“Justice In Motion” began with a 37-foot mobile office equipped with state-of-the-art technology for community-based interviewing and education. Funded by a Victims of Crime Act grant and Dade County, a service provided by the Office of Katherine Fernandez Rundle, State Attorney.
- Assistance and Specialized Services for Families of Homicide Victims, Sexual Battery Victims, Victims of Tourist Crimes, Robbery and Domestic Violence
- Child Support Enforcement
- Community and Prosecution Partnerships
- Criminal Prosecution
- Domestic Violence Arrest Response Team (MOVES)
- Forensic Interviewing of Child Victims
- Grand Jury Investigations
- Identity Theft Prevention
- Investigations of Community Complaints
- Special response for Elderly and Vulnerable Adults who cannot come to us for help and services
- Criminal Intake
- Victim Access Network for Victims and Community Information (VAN)
- Worthless Checks Investigations
- Command Post for Police
- Prosecutors Legislative Operations
Schedule “Justice In Motion” for your next community event!
- Child ID Program (Finger Printing)
- Law Enforcement Support
- Inform and educate the public about the functions and services of the State Attorney’s Office
- Command Center
- DUI Stop Checks
Contact us by Telephone, E-mail or Fax:
- Telephone Number: 305-547-0724
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax Number: 305-547-0273 To fax an event request, please use the form Community Request for J.I.M. (PDF Format). If you can not view PDF’s, click on Acrobat Reader to download.