LEGAL SECRETARY II-LEGAL DEPARTMENT
Posted on: June 28, 2018
TITLE: LEGAL SECRETARY II-Legal Department
Child Support Division
Two (2) positions are available for a Legal Secretary II in the Legal Court Unit of the Child Support Division. These positions require secretarial work of a complex and confidential nature. The successful candidates will be responsible for typing court orders and amendments during and after court proceedings. Other duties include: faxing prepared court orders to opposing counsel, sending notifications of court instructions, and updating CORTS, Case Tracking and CAMS databases.
Successful candidates must work effectively under pressure, and be adaptable to change. These positions require individuals to produce a high volume of work in a fast-paced environment. In addition, these positions require the ability to lift boxes weighing 25 pounds.
Minimum requirements are:
- High School Diploma or its equivalent
- Three years of secretarial or general clerical experience required
- Successful completion of a Skills Test
- Typing Speed of 30 accurate words per minute
- Must have experience with personal computers and excel
- Preference may be given to candidates who are fluent in English and Spanish.
- Preference may be given to candidates who have at least 1 year of Legal Secretary experience
Starting Annual Salary: $27,626.28
To apply for these positions, an application and skills test must be completed in Human Resources. Please bring an updated resume to include the exact months and years of employment. Human Resources is located at: 1350 N.W. 12 Avenue, Suite S-115, Miami, Florida 33136.
Applications are not accepted on Fridays.
Insurance benefits, vacation package and Florida Retirement System Pension benefits are offered with this position
Internal and External Candidates will be considered Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer