The Office of the State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle is extending second chances through its FREE Seal and Expunge program scheduled for Thursday, March 19, from 4 – 7 p.m. This monthly event will take place at the Legion Park at 56447 N.E. 7th Avenue, Miami, Fla 33138.
State Attorney Fernandez Rundle’s Seal and Expunge program provides an opportunity for qualified individuals who have been arrested–without convictions–to have one arrest record sealed or expunged. Applicants must bring a government-issued photo ID.
Qualified applicants will receive the following items, at no cost:
- Florida Department of Law Enforcement Application for Certification of Eligibility;
- Courtesy review by an Assistant State Attorney from Miami SAO;
- Fingerprint Card processing by Miami SAO Investigators;
- Certified Disposition provided by the Office of Miami-Dade County Clerk of Court Harvey Ruvin
Participating community agencies include:
- The Office of Miami-Dade County Public Defender Carlos J. Martinez
- The Office of the Miami-Dade Clerk of Court Harvey Ruvin
- The Office of Miami Mayor Francis Suarez
- The Office of Miami City Commission Chair Ken Russell, District 2
- Drive Legal Program
- Florida Rights Restoration Coalition
- CareerSource South Florida
- The Miami-Dade branch of the NAACP
- HOPE, Inc. (Housing Opportunities Project for Excellence, Inc.)
[caption id="attachment_109" align="aligncenter" width="240"] State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle [/caption] Dear Friend, Thanksgiving has arrived. We can all agree that this year was not...
November 25, 2020
Miami, Fla (November 25, 2020) –State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle extends Thanksgiving greetings to our South Florida community. This year has been a very trying one for our community and...
November 25, 2020
State Attorney Fernandez Rundle Showcases the Merits of 'Miami-Style Smart Justice' at South Miami Kendall Bar Association Meeting
Miami, Fla (November 23, 2020) – Miami-Dade State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle recently spoke to members of the South Miami Kendall Bar Association about her "Miami-Style Smart Justice"...
November 23, 2020