CLERK IV (Mail/Courier) Document Management Unit
Posted on: February 5, 2019
TITLE: CLERK IV (Mail/Courier) Document Management Unit
Child Support Program Division
An immediate position is available for a Clerk IV in the Document Management Unit of the Child Support Division. The primary duties include: reviewing, sorting and processing mail through our mail database; reviewing and updating CAMS; and processing of documents for CAMS Scanning. This position also requires being a back-up courier, driving to and from the Clerk of Court, Human Resources, the Bank of America building and other places as needed. Candidates will be reimbursed at a rate of $.445 cents per mile. Employees must be able to work the 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. shift, Monday – Friday.
Minimum requirements are:
- High School Diploma or its equivalent
- One (1) year of general clerical experience
- Must have own vehicle and valid drivers’ license and current auto insurance (with your name on the policy),
- Must have a very good driving record; and meet the requirements of the “Employees Who Drive for Work” Policy,
- Must be able to life approximately 25 lbs. and carry bins of mail, if necessary.
- Must successfully pass the Skills Test
- Candidates must have good working knowledge of computers and have very good organizational skills.
- Starting Annual Salary: $21,861.12
To apply for this position, an application must be completed in Human Resources. Please bring an updated resume to include the exact months and years of employment. Human Resources is located at: 1350 Northwest 12 Avenue, Suite S-115, Miami, Florida 33136.
Insurance benefits, vacation package and Florida Retirement System Pension benefits are offered with this position
Internal and External candidates will be considered
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer